Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 17/ Food and a Great Find

To day was crazy tourist day and Water day at kids camp! They really didn't dress up just wanted to get wet. They had fun. After it was over I picked it up the kids and headed to Port of Subs. I love Port of Subs! Beats Subway hands down!!!!!!!! And I like Subway.


We then went to the grocery store and got these awesome chips. I will go through withdrawal when I come home because these are amazing.

Later, after we have been home for a while Mom wanted to go to the store. We needed to return some thing she got for Madi that didn't fit so we went out to dinner at one of my most favorite places. Sweet Tomatoes, it is a salad buffet and more. They had an amazing Chinese salad (almost like yours Kim) They have like 7 soups and Pastas and potatoes with toppings and fruit, and amazing breads. They walk around with chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. Oh it is awesome and we need one in Ohio.


Then we went to K-Mart and went looking around for some things. I ran into these shoes and fell in Love! I put them on and have not taken them off. They are regularly $20 but they were on sale for $10 I got the basic black.

But look at all these fabulous shoes! I think I need the gold or silver ones, What do you think?




No comments: