Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 16/ challenges

So yesterday the kids started Kids Camp. A vacation bible school through my mom's church. They had a great time yesterday. Today was crazy Hair day!



Not sure what to do with Will's hair. I took some Gel and some koolaid powder and mixed it.

Can't really tell to well because his hair is so dark but it was a little red.

So, I got them all ready to go and we went out to the car and Will says the tire is flat. NOOOO, my dad is out of town, my mom is at work and it's a mile to the church. (ok .8 miles) So we started walking. I walked them to the church and then walked home. So that I didn't have to walk back in the noon heat I decided to try to change the tire. I called Mike and talked with him while I did it. I am proud of myself for being so handy. So for being here my mom's battery died and needed to be replaced, then it stopped working, but she just tightened the connections and got it working again, the tire went flat on my dads car, the spark plugs on my mom's car fell out. So my dad got three new tires and I think my mom needs a new car. I hope we can go shopping for it later this week!!!!


4 comments:

Laura Harris said...

You are awesome Tiffany!! Miss ya! Look forward to hanging out with you when you get home!

Anonymous said...

You did a terrific job changing the tire, sweetheart! Based on how quickly you breezed through the ordeal, I think that the hardest half of the battle was figuring out where that crazy jack was hiding out!

/Your Michael

garhales said...

You go sister! I am way proud of you. I keep a hydrylic floor jack in the back of my surburban at all times--Now you know why! $20 at NAPA! Super cool that you figured it out!

Megan Gery said...

way to go on the tire. kudos!