Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay It Forward

I got this off of my friend Meg's blog. And beleive me I can't wait for her item! Who ever posts here sorry I'm not that crafty but I want to try. Here's how it works. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 6 months.
You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog, then come back and let me know that you've posted. Make sense?
Fun, right? And I'm pretty crafty! So join in!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooohhh, me!!! I want in!!! I can't post on my blog until tonight, but I promise to do it.

Melissa said...

Ok, I posted on my blog!

Peg said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Peg said...

and it's posted...

Rachel said...

so.....do I count as the 3rd person then?