Sunday, February 1, 2009

My 5 quirks

Okay, I've been tagged by Leisa. I am supposed to list 5 of my funny quirks.
Here goes...

1. I love to listen to Books on CD in the car. I love music but listening to a book just makes me happy.
2. I have to shower every day. If I don't have to leave the house until 7 PM I will take a shower at 6:30. I am always going places with wet hair. Really that's the only way to go!
3. I don't like doing laundry so I wash and dry all day and then spend some time by myself watching tv and folding. But I put off socks to the very end when I am all caught up so my kids never have socks. Until I force them to match the socks themselves.
4. I like be organized but I never am.
5. I love to talk on the phone. Seriously call anytime!

How'd I do? Leave a comment with your funny quirks!

1 comment:

Megan Gery said...

i like books on tape too, but i'm even worse. i listen to am radio! crazy, i know.