Monday, February 23, 2009

Conversations from the Van #4

Ok back story on this one. Friday night I went to a friends house for a ladies game night! There were 8 of us, playing Loaded Questions. So I was the reader and my friend Kirsty was the one that needed to quess who wrote what answers. The questions was something like What was you best or favorite purchase. So I decided to make it really obvious to those who know me. I could not think of anything that I actually purchased myself the compares so I put down Clomed. I read the list of items to Kirsty. Then I started to read them again slowly so that she could then decide which of us made what statement. As I read Clomed again she leaned over to the person sitting next to her Leisa (mother of 8) and said well that is not you. I lost it. I started laughing so hard then everyone else started laughing as well. Then I could not stop laughing, I started turning bright red. Then someone while laughing said, "She's going to exploded" I laughed and laughed some more. We finally calmed down and finished the round.

So on Saturday night while in the car with the family I started to tell Mike this story. We had another good laugh. Then from the back came a little voice,

Will: "Mommy did you explode?"
Me: "No I was just really red and laughing a lot"
Will: "Oh, I whish you and Madison would explode. Then me and Daddy can play videos games all day and be stinky!"

3 comments:

Bethany Hawkley said...

Oh, reading that post made me picture your face that night and I started laughing out loud. Good times...

M2 (Melissa) said...

So funny! It is so good to laugh that hard once in awhile - we should all do it more often!

Kirsty said...

What a sweet thing for him to say. :D

Your laughter is very infectious when you get into your exploding zone.