Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

This is a tag thing but do it if you want to or just leave me a comment on mine!

1. I am an only child
2. I married an only child
3. I love listening to good music
4. I like listening to books on cd
5. on June 30, 1979 while learning to ride a bike I hit the back tire rim of a Cadillac and broke my nose and had three stitches under my lip
6. on June 30, 1980 I cut my finger while cutting an apple and had 7 stitches
7. on June 30, 1981 I ran my bike into a van and shattered my skull needing brain surgery, a dura mater transplant, and 29 stitches
8. on June 30, 1982 my parents sent me to my grandmothers and told her to keep me in the house all day, I went swimming and rode a bike!
9. When I was 15 I ran my bike into a small truck and sprained my arm. The cops came and said if I was in any more bike accidents they would not let me get my drivers license until I was 18.
10. I waited until I was 17 to get my license.
11. I learned to drive in a MG midget, until the transmission fell out (not my fault)
12. My daughter has the same name as my elementary school
13. I use to collect Koala Bears (I gave away 20 this past year)
14. I just realized I have never lived in a house longer than 6 years until now (I think that has something to do with me not liking my house anymore)
15. My husband grew up in the same house his whole life until I stole him from his mother (her words)
16. I lied when I was 15 and got a job at Cleveland Stadium working Indians games
17. I went to Italy and France in 88 on a swim team made up of 10 strangers from around the country (We flew out on June 30th)
18. I would Rap for fun on that trip, I don’t Rap anymore, I should start again.
19. I would do just about anything for my friends.
20. I went to my first concert with my parents Monkey’s Reunion Tour
21. I have been enrolled at 6 different colleges
22. I have had 4 different majors
23. My parents moved to Las Vegas in the beginning of my senior year and left me behind to graduate from my High School.
24. We had 3 exchange students that came to live with us in High School
25. I still want more kids

3 comments:

Bethany Hawkley said...

Ok, your June 30th thing is c-r-a-z-y. Remind me to steer clear of you that day! LOL And yes, you should start rapping again because that is something I would so love to hear!

garhales said...

I am making you rap for me the next time I see you--which won't be on June 30 or anywhere near a bike! jk :-)

Melissa Monday said...

I love reading your list. I still need to do mine. Hopefully someday. We are looking forward to getting together again sometime soon. Thanks again for coming down.