Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mommy Questions


I saw this on a friends blog but then I was tagged with it on FB so I thought I would ask my own children what they thought.


1. What is something mom always says to you?

Will: NO!
Madi: Clean your room

2. What makes mom happy?
Will: a kiss
Madi: Will getting greens

3. What makes mom sad?
Will: not listening
Madi: Will getting reds

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Will: Tickling Me
Madi: Saying something funny

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Will: Oh Girl Cooties
Madi: Just like me

6. How old is your mom?
Will: 36
Madi: 36

7. How tall is mom?
Will: 54 inches
Madi: 30 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Will: Clean up the house
Madi: Go out with her friends


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Will: Miss me
Madi: Clean the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Will: Anything that will bring me some money!
Madi: Helping the poor or PTO President

11. What is your mom really good at?
Will: Cakes
Madi: Cakes

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Will: Spanking me
Madi: Tennis

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Will: Cleaning up the house, throwing out the stinky trash, Will
Madi: Clean house, yell at people (Madi and Will), Work at school

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Will: Broccoli
Madi: Steak


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Will: PTO President
Madi: That she is my mom

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Will: Aniken
Madi: Dory

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Will: Sleep
Madi: Shop

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Will: Same Smile
Madi: We look alike

19. How are you and your mom different?
Will: Our eyes are different colors
Madi: she wears rings on her fingers

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Will: Kisses me
Madi: Hugs and kisses me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Will: Anywhere to spend time with me
Madi: El Zarape

5 comments:

Kristen said...

It is fun to see what they REALLY know about you.

Kirsty said...

Now which friend's blog would that be? :P

Those are funny!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Very cute!

Megan Gery said...

cute. i love madi's comment about rings on your fingers.

Melissa Monday said...

I love this post! It's very cute!