Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Life Missing

I found them! Well Mike found them. What a good husband. 25 rolls of film hidden away in the garage. And now another two rolls have been located. So all in all I have 44 Rolls of film from 1999 to about 2005. That's when we got the really good digital camera. But now my big dilemma is the video. I have created three baptism videos for others plus a few others on my own. It was easier to see other peoples lives and make the videos and be excepting of the work that was done. In fact I really liked them. But now with this one, I don't know if its because I'm too emotionally involved that the inspiration is just not coming. I can't even pick out a decent song! aAAHHHH and its less than two weeks away.

2 comments:

Melissa Monday said...

I'm so happy and relieved that you found your pictures. When I read that they were lost, my heart sank. It reminds me that I need to back up my hard drive!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

I feel your pain, sister! That's why I was so grateful to have been one of the recipients of one of the three videos. I'm sure whatever you do...it will be fabulous!