Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conversations from the Van


I have found the best place for my kids to talk to me is in the Van. The funniest stories and comments are made when we are having conversations in the Van.

Madi: Why can't the school have lip synch anymore.
Me: They do, it's at the end of the year.
Madi: Oh it's not that talent is it?
Me: No, the talent show is different.
Madi: When can you do the lip synch?
Me: I think you have to be in 4, 5, or 6th grade to be in lip synch.
Madi: Can't you change that? You know you are the PTO president!

I had to laugh, mostly from the way she said it. I guess it's never to earlier to learn it's all about who you know!

3 comments:

amy said...

ha, ha! That made me laugh! She is sooo cute.

Melissa Monday said...

That's too funny. Now that I think about it, I get a lot of comments like that in the van too (maybe not that cute though).

Kirsty said...

Smart kid. Great photo too :) I have some things I need you to change at the school too. Let's do lunch.