Friday, January 9, 2009

TAGGED

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Quiting my job in the smokey dungeon
  • Taking lots of Pills and shots to get Pregnant
  • Having Surgery to try to get Pregnant
  • Working at Kinko's (again)
  • Getting an awesome job with a great friend at a law office

5 things on my To-Do list today:

  • Prepare a lesson for Sunday
  • Prepare a meal for a family of 9 now (yep that's right she just had her 7th)
  • Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, did I mention Laundry?
  • Clean
  • Spending some alone time, folding laundry and catching up on my shows!

5 snacks that I LOVE:

  • Popcorn!
  • Peanut M&Ms
  • Ferrero Rocher
  • Chips (Sour Cream and Onion or BBQ)
  • Carrots (Raw baby)

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

  • Go to Australia and pet a Koala
  • Take my kids anywhere they would want Madi wants Hawaii
  • Donate some money to my church
  • Build a house with a lot of acreage and give my friends land and money to build their dream houses, so we could all live close together
  • Make sure my kids didn't have to pay loans to go to college (esp. for 30 years) (the loans not college)

I TAG:

Kirsty, Maria, Kim, Megan and Melissa (all of them!)

3 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Who? Who? Who had 7? Laura?

Megan Gery said...

oooh, she had the baby? what did they name it? a girl, right? yay!

Unknown said...

Vivonne Marie?