Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike

Today is Mike's Birthday. We went to church then the kids and I left him there for meetings. I was surprised when he didn't return home until about 3 pm. We then gave him his gift. Then headed up to Toledo. Thanks to Maria and Jonathan for hosting family dinner. I thought it would be easier for Mikes Mom to come if it was up in Toledo due to weather and stuff. We were sorry when Jeff and Denise could not come due to illness (darn flu blug!) Some random photos from the night.

Mike and Jon maxin and relaxin!


Kids enjoying Family Dinner!





I forgot about the cake! Sharon picked this up at Kroger and it is awesome!!!

5 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

You are so lucky the laundry room picture wasn't included :)

Bethany Hawkley said...

Uh, is that a cell phone in Mike's hand??? And tell him happy belated b-day from us! I didn't know it was his birthday - I feel bad I didn't tell him!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Sister Hawkley - Although it wasn't a cell phone, I can't remember what is actually was. If you click on the picture, it brings it up to full size - looks like something thin and metallic.

Tell you what, I'll make a cake for the person who can correctly identify what it was (and no, it wasn't my AARP card!). The winner will have to be chosen by my lovely bride, whose memory is hopefully better than mine.

S^3, you're in on this, too - we'll have to worry about the shipping method later (_if_ you win).

/MR

Megan Gery said...

happy belated birthday mike! (err... brother richter.) sorry, i just can't do the whole first-name thing... it makes me feel disrespectful. :)