Monday, December 8, 2008

Some Sunday Night Fun!

Last night as I was trying to get dinner ready I hear a loud crash from the front of the house. I heard a call out "Everyone is all right!" Will was standing in the middle of the room laughing. I started to go about my business when Will calls out"Mom come here and look at this." Of course my mind goes to what have you broken of mine now. I wall over the the desk where Will is standing looking at his father lying on the floor, pointing and laughing. I told Mike to hold on while I got the canera. And then I got this awesome shot!

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

ROFL he's fallen and he can't get up! Poor man. I suppose you have earned your moment of hilarity at his expense. He looks like a bug who needs to be flipped over. How did that happen? Glad he was not hurt!!

Melissa said...

Poor Mike!!! But great picture :)

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Perhaps you need to invest in the Help-I've-Fallen-And-I-Can't-Get-Up button :0)

Megan Gery said...

:)