Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Turn on Earth

I emailed Carol Lynn Pearson back on Novembe 9th this is what I wrote:
Our family recently bought the DVD My Turn on Earth. I thought it would be a good video for my daughter, who loves music and acting and who was planning on being baptized soon. We watched it together as a family one night. The next morning my 6 year old son was up early and was watching the video again. When he returned home from school he played it again. This evening I was taking my mother to the airport (she came into town for my daughters baptism.) My husband called to let me know how things were at home and informed me that he was watching the dvd again. He is just thrilled to watch it again and again.

We have also read some of your parables and enjoy them as well. Thank you!

Today she wrote back to me:

Thanks much for this, Tiffany. So glad your family is enjoying the DVD. And please tell them all I hope they all have a Terrific Turn on Earth!
Love,
Carol Lynn

I just think this is so awesome!

For those of you who don't know who Carol Lynn Pearson is, she is a poet, author, play write, and Philosopher. She is Mormon and was married to a gay Mormon man. She writes about that experience and others facing that challenge as well. She has written many books, poem and fables. This is a song from My Turn on Earth:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool, Tiff!

Steph