Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

So on Monday Mike got his third cast put on. We choose to go with Red for Christmas because they did not have any green. Today was his work party and he wanted to be fun so this morning we decorated his cast!


Then after school the kids and I mailed some packages. They were great helpers at the post office. When we got home they helped by putting stickers in the cards or putting labels on the envelopes.




Stay tuned for more christmas cheer. Hopefully they won't have school tomorrow so we can do more crafts and cookies!

4 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

First off that cast was cute stuff. Secondly, those kids looked like they were actually being good helpers. What did you bribe them with? :)

Anonymous said...

Love the cast, Mike! Very festive!

WTG Madi and Will on helping your Mom! Keep it up - Santa's watching. :)

Steph

Melissa Monday said...

Mike's cast makes me laugh. I'm so sorry to hear that he's still wearing it. I'm glad to see he's making the most of it. I love it! I also need to see if I can get my kids to help with Christmas cards. I don't think we're going to be ready for Christmas! It looks like you had fun.

Kirsty said...

I'm loving his cast. Such a pretty red. I almost want one for myself ;) I have nominated you for the Lemonade Award so come read all about it.