Thursday, December 4, 2008

Conversations from the Van #2

Today was a weird day. Mike got picked up for work. The kids walked to school and I was able to stay home and get some cleaning done. And I rearranged the living room to make room for the Christmas tree. So I did not shower or change into clean clothes. So when we had to drive to Findlay to pick up Mike from work he ask if we could come in the front to pick up some things. So ranting with the children in the car I said; "Great, one day I don't shower or change my clothes we have to go into the office!"

Will from the back of the van says: "You kind of look pretty!"

Madi then replys: "Kind of?" All snotty like.

Will: "No, she is really pretty. I want to marry her. But I can't because I am not old enough to be married. And you are already married, urg, to my father."

Isn't that just the best. Sometimes he calles me Love, its so funny. He really is a great kid!

3 comments:

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

Reminds me of the time when Nicholas was about 4 or 5 years old and he informed me that "he was going to marry me when he grew up." When I responded "That's awfully sweet honey, but I am already married to your dad." He responded, matter-of-factly, "Well, he's just going to have to go." Out of the mouths of babes :)

Rachel said...

your kids are so cute!

Bethany Hawkley said...

LOL - what a fun kid!!! If only they stayed that innocent...