Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Three Word Wednesday

Punch- I would really love to Punch the person or persons who think that dumping a can of baked beans on cars is a good idea. What do people do in there spare time. I don't understand why anyone would go out in weather of 5 degress, snowing, windy and just plain freezing cold to dump a can of baked beans on a van. This is the third time in the 7 years that we have lived here that this has happened. Really what do people think about.
T-shirt- For valentines day my husband thought it would be a good idea to give me a t-shirt from my favorite restraunt, El Zarappe. Now, the thing is he bought two, Xl t-shirts, green and orange. Ok I do not ware XL and I really should not ware shirts from resturants.
Unravel- really what to say about unraveling. Happening as we speak! Have you ever met Will. He totally did that today!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

LOL Umm...gee thanks Mike!! Orange AND green you say?