Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lovey Dovey (Thanks Jenn)

LOVEY DOVEY

What is your husband’s name?
Michael Lee Richter Or My Mike


How long have you been together?
Married for 10.5 years engaged for 5 months

How long did you date?
18 Months


Who eats more?
Most likely Me, although I don't like to think about that.


Who said I love you first?
Him, but it caused great problems that I did not say it first.


Who is taller?
Mike by a couple of inches, although I don't see it.


Who has more speeding tickets?
I think we may be tied on that one. But I should add I have been driving a lot longer than he has, so I would have to say I win, not sure what I would win but, I Win.

Who is smarter?
If your talking intelectually, then Mike, hands down. Socially, common sense, street smats, Me.


Who is more sensitive?
I am not sure on that one. More than likely me. But it really depends on the situation.

Who does the laundry?
I wash, I fold, everyone else puts their own away. Unless I am out of town then Mike will do his own if he needs too.

Who does the dishes?
Me, me, Me, and Me.


Who sleeps on the right?
Right now he does. But it changes every couple of years. Depending on what side the bassenet is on. (no there will be no changes in the near future.)


Who pays the bills?
Me.


Who mows the lawn?
He does. I did it once for the first time in my life last year. It was not bad but I will not do it if it is over 90 or over 75% humity.


Who cooks dinner?
Me, me, Me and again, Me.


Who drives when you are together?
He does unless he is really tired.


Who is more stubborn?
Him. Not going there.


Who kissed whom first?
Wow, it took him 6 months. I have to say that I tried to get him to, but he finally did while we were in the pool at the apartment I was living in at the time. I couldn't get him to stop after that.


Who asked who out first?
Well, the story is, I emailed him on valentines day (wednesday) and asked him to Mock Marry me. The singles were going to have a Mock Wedding (I wanted to get married on leap year) We had the plan I just needed the groom. On Friday I said we should get to know eachother first so the next weekend we went out. We cancled the mock wedding, (I thought it would be to weird)


Who proposed?
The real proposal was Mike. One weekend we went to my grandmothers. They were gone so we had the house to ourselves. We were watching a movie on tv. He left the room for what seemed to be forever. He then jumps infront of me gets down on one need and pops open the box.

Who has more siblings?
We don't have siblings! My poor children don't have aunts and uncles or cousins.


I’m tagging anyone who wants to answer these questions.

2 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Tif
you have a blog!! I was just thinking about you the other day and how I'm not so good at keeping in touch. Sweet, now that you have a blog.....

Melissa Monday said...

I liked this a lot! How creative! I'll have to put it in my blog. I think it's fun.