Sunday, February 17, 2008

Babysitting





I had the chance to babysit this past week for a friend of mine. Isn't her baby just sooo cute. He's big one. I only had him over for about an hour or two. The kids just loved having him around.

Madi and Will want more sibblings. It is so funny to hear them talk about it all the time. A few weeks ago Will had a friend over and they were fighting over how to correctly play a video game (really I don't know how this boy can stand Will sometimes, but it just seems to roll off his back). I went in to turn down the volume so I can help Madi in the other room with her homework. I came back to ask Madi if she was sure she wanted more brothers and sisters. She told me yes. Then I asked again, what if all I had was four more boys and they were all like Will. She just quickly said she would protect the baby and be taped in her room. I started to laugh and then she realized what she had said and started laughing as well. She ment to say she would lock herself in her room. I then told her she was probably right that she would be taped up in her romm if there were 5 boys running around the house! Any how, no news on any new babys anyway, so for now she is safe!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Great pictures!! They are all so cute. As it was loading I was thinking, "hey I know that baby!" it took a moment to connect from where. Isn't he a charmer, no fair not calling me over to get a fix :)