Monday, February 11, 2008

Asleep



Ok I sent the kids to bed at resonable hour. Will kept creeping downstairs with the all famous excuse "I can't sleep" rutine. So I yelled a few times I said he was going to lose all video and computer and tv for life, still the boy kept comeing downstairs. After a while I did not hear from him, so I'm sitting here at my favorite spot on the couch checking email watching a little tv and then I hear this heaving breathing. What can this be! I get up to find my boy asleep at the bottom of the stairs. I just had to get a shot of this one. When I told hima about it the next day he said he was just faking. I asure you that he was not. It took me at least 5 minutes to get him awake, to get him to crawl up the stair so I could lift him into bed.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Very cute. I wish my kid would do that! He just keeps coming in "checking" to see if we have gone to sleep before he does. Oy vey.

Love the new site :)