Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #3- Gratitude Challenge

Did you know that I have two of the best children ever?  Really.  I am so blessed with these two. Yea they have their moments but I am so grateful for them.    Madi is so pure and loving.  She has very high standards for herself and for those around her.  She does not like the things of the world.  She is so grounded in the gospel.  I am shocked sometimes at her choices and behavior.  She did not learn them because of me.  She is an example to me.  I am one lucky momma!!

Will has had his moments.  But I love him still the same.  He is our comic relief!  He can make any situation a blast!!!  He is really smart under all that goofiness. He has surprised me this last couple of years.  I was worried about how to teach him compassion.  But he knows, deep down he loves to serve people and help when he can.   I am two times lucky!!!

No comments: