Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #2- Gratitude

This is one the I do not talk about often enough.   I am truly grateful to be married to a wonderful man. He is  an amazing father and loving husband.  I do not show him the appreciation that he deserves.  In fact this is sad that I could not find a better picture of him right now.  I do have several of him sleeping but thought against posting them.

He is a kind, gentle and caring father. He is there when his kids need him the most.  Madison was having a really hard time adjusting to school this year and he was there every morning helping her get ready and taking her to school and helping her with her feelings.  I think it is really good bonding time for them too.

For some reason Will listens to Mike more at home than me.  He has a firm voice when it comes to Will and he for the most part response to that.

Mike loved coming to the school to read to what ever class he could.  He loves just coming and helping with the kids.

So for all the crap I give him, he really is a great guy and I love him!!!!  Thank you Mike!!!

No comments: