Friday, November 2, 2012

Day #1- Gratitude Challenge

First or foremost I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father.  I know all things are through him.  He knows me better than I know myself.  Sometimes I have a hard time excepting that but I know it is true. He has provided me with a savior and redeemer.  I love my older brother Jesus Christ.  I try to follow his example in my life.  Sometimes I am not to successful but tomorrow is always another day and I start again.  He provides me with the Holy Ghost to help me on this earthly journey.  Sometimes I walk away from him but he is by my side helping me guide my way back to where I belong.  I am truly thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful that 22 years ago a friend introduced me to two missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.  That meeting changed my life.  For some reason I have this feeling that I have always been aware of the truth of the gospel. That day, I remembered it and accepted it in my life.  The Church has helped me make decisions and giving the strength to do what is right.   I am truly grateful for a Loving Heavenly Father!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Well said, Tiff. Miss you! Need an update!
Steph