Friday, November 14, 2008

Chizmo Happy Birthday Dad

Since I missed my Dad's Birthday and I missed November Chizmo so I am combining them. I was going to do the 61 things I love about my dad but I thought 14 things would be better!

1. He married my mom.
2. He left the hospital before I was born to change his shoes.
3. He puts up with me.
4. He tolerates my husband.
5. He loves Madi.
6. I am pretty sure he loves Will.
7. He used to be a clown
8. He used to eat fire. Really fire!
9. He let me use his car. and He didn't get to mad at me for leaving the car in drive when I got out of the car before swim practice one morning.
10. He tolerates my friends, namely Jenn.
11. He gives me Christmas Eve gifts every year. They are very special to me.
12. He gives the Christmas Eve gifts to the kids now too.
13. He used to read Twas the Night Before Christmas to me.
14. He told me I could not pierce my ears before I was 16 and when my mom took me to have it done at 11 he did not get mad. And later when I was 19 when he told me in front of my boyfriend at the time if I came home with another hole in my ear he was going to kick me out of the house. So after piercing my ears two more times while living across county he did not get mad. (See he puts up with me!)

Really Dad, I love you. I know no matter what I do you will be there for me. You always have great words of advice and you always know when I need to hear them! Thanks for being my dad!

No comments: