Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surgery!

So I had a Sebaceous Cyst above my left eye, right on on my eyebrow. It's been there for some time but it was getting annoying. So I went to the doctor and asked if we could remove it. She told me to go see a plastic surgeon. So I scheduled an appointment. Well when I got to the doctors office I find out it's on oncologist that I'm seeing. Well, he told me I was fine and go back to my family doc. So I did and she scheduled the procedure.
So she stuck me with some needles then had fun cutting me and taking out the cyst. In fact she was way to excited, I think she should have paid me for making her day. She gave me two little stitches. I had them for about 7 days.


And now, no more cyst. Once the eyebrow grows in a little you won't be able to tell I had anything done!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hanna had something like that removed from her head and neck last christmas. They put her under for it. I am doing okay. How about you and you family? We went to the apple Orchard tonight. Lots of fun. I try to get the apple picking done before the week of the apple feast at MACQUEENS. I went and saw MAMA MIA last week it was so funny if you like muscials which I do. Hope that you get to the broadcast on saturday or at least get to watch it on the internet like I am. Hope to hear from you soon.

Laura
Laura