Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chizmo (Anniversary)

Since August 15th is Our 11th anniversary, I am going to tell 14 reasons I love my husband.

14.) We have the same beliefs.
13.) He always tries to make me happy
12.) He sings to me constantly, some times making up the songs as he goes along. (He has a real love of music)
11.) He understands and knows me, not just what people see
10.) I know he will always be there for me no matter what
9.) He has a deep desire to serve the Lord and be the spiritual head of our family.
8.) He helps others in need. He is always willing to help friends and strangers.
7.) He still has dreams and goals and is working towards them
6.) He has a sense of honor and tries to do what is 'right'
5.) He's beautifully sensitive and loving.
4.) In the most unlikely of times, he will take my hands and start dancing with me to whatever song is or isn't playing at the time.
3.) He is the most loving father. He is understanding and fun with the kids.
2.) He loves to eat anything I cook. (although I learned early on his tastes are not hard to please)
1.) He cries. The moment I fell in love with him, he was crying. He tears up when he thinks of something special. When we were married, when the children were born, when we mourned the loss of children, when he thinks of friends and when he remembers those he loves.

So I might not say it all the time, or show it as often as you would like, but I do love you! Happy anniversary.

No comments: