Wednesday, June 11, 2008

May Days

I really wanted to do this a while ago but time just seemed to slip by. So I will post it now. I hope to be better in the future!

May started off great. With some fun from our neighbors

They do this every year and every year we look foward to it. Just like I look foward to my Lilly of the Valley to bloom. They did not do so good this year.
At least my Izalias were pretty for a while!!!



Madi made me breakfast!

Mike took Will "Camping" in the attic of the garage.

I made cupcake wedding shower cake.

We had lots and lots of Soccer!

Will's Game


Madi's Game

Madi had her dance recital! She really liked the outfit this year. We took a bunch of pictures out side before hand.





Her and the other girls getting ready!



We had family dinners again. That was fun. Maria had to go to work so she needed to leave. So she really wanted dessert and took a piece for the road!


Mothers day was good. Mike got to spend time with his mom. I will do another post on my mothers day.

I went with Will and his class on a field trip to Otsego Park about 15 min out of town. It was fun and short. The day was nice and we got to see a lot of bugs and birds.

Mike went with Madi on her class field trip to the Zoo.

And Will told me he really loves me!

No comments: