Monday, March 1, 2010

A New Excercise Adventure

So March is my birthday month. And this year I knew I was ready for a change. I want to improve my life and I know that it won't happen over night (no matter how much I would like for that to happen)! So I made a commitment to myself that March was the month to make the resolutions to take the time for ME and try to improve those things that I feel need improvement. So I was looking a book I bought a while back and realized that it has 31 chapters and at the end of each chapter is a exercise to work on.

I was like oh I can do that through the month of March!! Yea. So upon reading the introduction, sure enough that is exactly what she suggests!! And as some of you may know I love Emily Watts!! She is and has been such an inspiration to me.

So today I started my journey this month. You can read about it here if you would like. Now to be fair to the author I will only have the chapter title. I will work on the suggested exercise at the end of the chapter and writing my thoughts. I suggest you go and get this book! Or any of the many Emily Watts books! Really go get one they are that good!!

1 comment:

garhales said...

I love this idea! I am eager to hear your reports.