Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BEEP!

Last night I went upstairs to go up to bed. I checked in Will's room but he was not there. So I went into my room and there he was in the middle of the bed. Well, I come over and rip off the sheets. Will sits up and looks around startled. Then looks right at me with the biggest cheesy grin and eyes squinting and says "BEEP" Looks around again eyes closed this time and says "BEEP". Then he lays down and pulls the cover over him. I was so shocked and then I started to laugh. Then I just decided to leave him there and go to sleep. Well after a few minutes Mike starts it. "Beep" Then for the next few minutes all we could do is laugh and Beep! So Beep!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa Monday said...

That's really funny, Tiffany. You never know what those kids will do.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

That's cute!! Here Friday following!

Simply Stacie said...

Following you from the Friday Follow.

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Following you from Friday Follow!

Tag, you're it....