Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Mini Hamburgers April Fool Style!

For Madison and Wills classes I made these cute treats for them to share with their class mates. They were a big hit!


They are vanilla wafers with apple jelly spread on top with sesame seeds. A peppermint patty held down with a dollop of frosting. Red and yellow frosting and green colored coconut. They were easy to make and fun to eat. Thanks to Kirsty for running to the store for me to get me some more wafers. She owed me anyway from the April Fools joke she tried to pull on me.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Way cool treats! You have a fun imagination.

Melissa Monday said...

Good grief, Tiffany!!! You really are amazing. What fun treats for your kids to share with their friends.

Steph said...

Those are so amazingly cute! I'll have to remember that for next year.

Kirsty said...

"Tried to pull"??? I'd say it was pulled hehehe...

I can attest that they are as yummy as they are cute. You are awesome.

Bethany Hawkley said...

oh those are cool!! and I think I want to hear about this april fools joke... :)

garhales said...

When do you find the time? You are amazing! The treats are really cute and yeah, I want to hear about the April Fool's joke too!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much ~Maria said...

You always come up with cute ideas :D