Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chizmo

I asked Mike what I should do for this chizmo and he said my 14 favorite spices in the kitchen. Well, I am going to expand on that and say 14 favorite things in the kitchen. These are in no order but I do "need" them all.

1) Presto Power Pop. Since learning the microwave popcorn in the bags is really bad for you we got this and it is completely awesome. I make popcorn everyday!2) Got to have the buttery popcorn topping!
3) Dishwasher. A must have in any house. We have a portable one. Takes up about half the kitchen but I still have to have it!

4) Microwave. My mom got us a new one over the summer. Hopefully I wont blow this one up too!

5) Taste of Home Magazines, and Simple and Delicious, and Healthy Cooking. Great Ideas!

6) Tastefully Simple products. Like Garlic, Garlic; Bacon, Bacon; Spinach and Herb Dip; and onion, onion.

7) Anolon cookware.8) Pampered Chef Bar pan

9) Small Bar pan

10) Loaf pan

11) Bamboo spatula and spoons

12) Tupperware Cereal Storer. I have four of them and they keep everything nice and tidy!

13) My Clear Vanilla from Mexico. My friend Steph gave this to me years ago. It is the best vanilla ever! It is one of my seceret incredients to my awesome cake frosting. Not going to give out to much on that!

14) My Lap Top. My little $15 black and white tv broke so I needed something to watch or listen to while in the kitchen. This works out so well, I watched all the old A Team's they had on line. Watched most of the Conventions live, all while cooking and cleaning! Plus, if I need a recipe I can just go on line and not waste paper printing it out!

1 comment:

Melissa Monday said...

I like looking at the things you can't live without in your kitchen. You are perhaps the very best cook I've ever met, so I like to get ideas from it. Your blog looks fantastic by the way.