Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

My Friend Leisa sent this tag to me so here goes

Here are the rules:

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So I've taken some time off from blogging. Here we go to starting again!

1) I love my kids






2) I have a wonderful, goofy, and loving husband




3) I love to make cakes



4) I Love to scrapbook (not doing to good on this one)

5) I have really great friends!!!!!! Not going to add a picture for various reasons!




6) I love to serve in my church. I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and want to be like him.











7) I secretly want to be on the Biggest Loser but I am to afraid!






Kirsty
Jenn Lynn
Susan
Melissa S
Melissa M
Julie

hey Steph and Denise you can do this too!!!! I know you can!!!!







No comments: