Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude Challenge

It has been so long since I wrote on the blog.  Sometimes living life is all you can do.  Talking about it just sometimes hurts to much or you just really can't not find the words to say.  I have felt somewhat empty in the last couple of months.  Somethings missing.  Still not sure what it is but I know that something is gone or just has not shown up yet.  So I am going to step out side my comfort zone and get back into the game (or blog)!

I am not one to be vocal about things that I am grateful for.  I am truly grateful for a lot of things, people, and what not.  I tell people all the time, Thank you, you are awesome, I am grateful for you but for some reason I have not had the words to say what or who I am grateful for.

So I am giving myself my own gratitude challenge. For the next 30 days I will write down the things I am grateful for.  But I will also try to update on things that have happened over the last couple of months (years) so that I can preserve those memories before it gets to late!!!  So I only have a few minutes for day one.

No comments: